Potato Pottage Recipe ♪



A few days ago I tried recipe from my comic (I'm forgot what the name..LoL) for iftar (berbuka puasa). And this is it. I Tried Potato Pottage (Soup kental, red). Yeahhh.. I think this pottage fit with people unlike vegetables or baby or  patient :)

Potato Pottage Recipe:
2  pieces potato
1/4 pieces bombay onion
200 ml milk
300 ml water 
to taste butter
to taste salt + pepper
1 cube stock cube 

1. thinly slices bombay onion and fry in butter until softened. Add water and the stock cube and simmer.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces. Put the potatoes into the pan and simmer.
3. When the potatoes and onion have softened, Turn off the heat. Add milk. And blender.
4. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. reheat. And it's done 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

POPULAR POSTS

FRIENDS

PENGUNJUNG