Noodle Balls Recipe ♪


Oke.. And this is the second recipe for me. I' m very-very useless in my home. so i tried some recipe for iftar (berbuka puasa) hehehe..
Honestly I dont know the name of recipe. I just trying..hahaha.. It's like takoyaki right?
How about Noodles balls? (not bad i think)

Noodles Balls Recipe:
1 pieces noodles
2 pieces egg
1/2 pieces tomato
1 slice cheese
to taste msg + salt
to taste tomato sauce
to taste butter

ps: you can add crabstick, meal, octupus another :)

1. Beat Eggs
2. Crush the Noodles. Mix Eggs with noodles.
3. Cut into small pieces tomato and cheese. Add to eggs and noodles.
4. Adjust the taste msg and salt. 
5. Heat the frying pan with butter. Add all dough in frying pan.  
6. Done 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

POPULAR POSTS

FRIENDS

PENGUNJUNG