Window Shopping

2 week ago in saturday night me n my bestfriend-romlah and my sist-tia, went to MATOS-Malang Town Square.
we just window shopping in there are. Just Refreshing from our deadline task in our campus..yeahhh..refreshing-refreshing-refreshing :)


  
 
I Like the Sketch... I'm Forgot about the tittle of the sketch.. Maybe "Generasi Muda Menatap Masa Depan" Sorry if I'm wrong ^^

 
 3rd Floor- In Matos Foodcourt

We Bought Italiano Roll in Suteki IDR 30.0
[Recommended]
Oishiii 
milkysmile

Ahhh...i want to buy it again!! give me free sushi...!!!!hahaha

  
Outfit:
Unbranded Jeans Jacket, Kick Andy shirt, Zara pants,
Long Wallet (I♥CHA),Maroon Boots(Eireene Shoes)



Seeyaa ^^

2 comments:

  1. you really a nerd-girl, haha :D

    alicememory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @grace pangaribuan:hahaha.. thank you-thank you

    ReplyDelete

 

POPULAR POSTS

FRIENDS

PENGUNJUNG